11 secrets of men.


I was at 9 in the class, when learned a valuable lesson about love. My girlfriend Amy was very attractive, very intelligent and equipped with seemingly innumerable benefits of emphasizing its shape from the angora sweaters. And I? Simply said, I was a teenager, clearly understand how I was lucky.

And then one fine day when we stood in line at the cinema, we went past Simon Shaw, the Queen of the ball. Suddenly Amy turned to me and asked. «Did you see her? Do you think it is beautiful? »I pomutnelo in the eyes. Of course, I looked at her! Of course, it was beautiful! It is Simon Shaw! At the moment, I thought, then decided to be honest.

«Well, yes,» - I squeezed.

After five days, our gap progremel the entire school.

Each time a man comes to life when he realizes that sometimes you need to conceal themselves present. He begins to think of sweet lie: «No, dear, you are simply an excellent driver», «No, dear, I have not looked at the student, that soap car», «No, dear, I play golf only for the sake of exercise».

This is not entirely false. We just simplify things a bit .... But Glenn Good, Ph.D., Consultant Relations, does not agree with this, but can there he is right. «This white lie - naïve, but it may be raised doubts. Many women think that if a man lies about himself, he can lie about anything? Maybe he has another woman? Thus, in order to establish trust, we must speak the truth about the harmless things. »


The secret number 1: Yes, we like other women, but that does not mean that we want to quit you. "

The oldest asked question «What's for dinner?» And two «You're looking at it?» Answer: «Yes, yes, we looked at it!». Even if you are absolutely sure that your young man looking at a beautiful woman, it just means that he has developed excellent peripheral vision.

«Even if I am with his girlfriend, a beautiful woman passes by, I can not not pay attention to it,» - said Doug LaFlamm, 28 years old, of Laguna Hills, California. «I deal with them not to watch, but I just have to see. I just can not walk past a woman with a deep décolleté. »

We, men, well aware that you might not like it. But these views do not threaten anything. «I do not even want to get acquainted with it,» - said LaFlamm. «It's like radar, monitors traffic and can not turn back.»
The secret number 2: We play golf to relax a bit from you.

Too many men play golf, or engaged in other sports. But it is not in the sport. A case of you, family, children - your absence from the sport.

«I play golf, not only because it relaxes and helps to relax,» - said Roland Bakingham, 32, was Lewis, State of Delaware, whose record of 105 - far from a good result. «In fact, sometimes on the fourth hole, I want to go home to his wife and screaming children. But sometimes I'm on the golf, bowling, no matter where, just that they do not see ».
The Secret number 3: To make the proposal requires a great deal of courage, even if it has already been done.

This is so confusing. We love you madly. We believe you simply fantastic. Quite a lot, we think, and if we gave the oath to be loyal to the end of his life before his family, friends and an expensive photographer.

Yet most of us do not spend time on this thought: «O my God, I can not live without it. I want to live with the most beautiful girl in the world, but is old. »Muchit Instead, we thought about how many women, like Britney Spears, we might be. But mostly, these thoughts are going through a few years (or decades).
The Secret number 4: Making Money - it is very important to us.

In most families now earn more than wives their husbands, and this figure is two times higher than in 1981. This is because of the extraordinary conditions of development for women and men a warm location, right? Yes?

Well, this is what we tell you. But we are limited, competing egomanyaki. I do not think we can safely respond to the fact that you earn more.

«We are together with his wife worked as a reporter at one newspaper,» - says Jeffrey Newton, 33, was Feyetvill, South Carolina. «Five years of our marriage, I still check how much it earns, to make sure I earn more. But because of her diligence, the difference is increasingly shrinking. »
The Secret number 5: Though we often protest, we really like to tinker, all in the house.

«The reason why we do not talk about it,» - said Ed Pauers, - «is that most women do not make the difference between junk and a broken things, and they believe that we need to fix everything in a week, but preferably when is football. We would like to work with your hands, to keep repairing the house, and not done monotonous, without imagination, a purely physical act. »That's the whole secret.
The Secret number 6: We like it when you show maternal feelings, but we do not like it when it becomes just like its mother.

To my mother-in-law is not the case.
The secret of number 7: Every year we love you more.

Of course, we look like as adults. We have a few suits. We can order a glass of wine, not hihikaya. And while we like our father, when he was in the same age, but we still feel like 4-year-old boy, grabs for his leg.

Every year, we feel that the only hero in the beginning you 40, 50 and even 60 years. This can not be explained, because the explanation will appear as if now we do not love you.

«I took a year that I really began to appreciate his wife, not only for the wonderful sex, and her brilliant mind, I discovered only after three years of living together,» - said Newton. «The older and wiser I become, the more I love my wife.» Dzh.P.Nil, 32, g.Potomak, Maryland, adds: «The wealth or poverty, good or bad side of marriage can not shoot you with this ways. »
The secret of number 8: We really do not understand what you are saying.

During the day you think about different aspects of our relationship? And when returning home, you want them «discussion»? And during such «discussion» Your man sits in front of you, nods his head and said something like: «Of course, I understand», «It is really makes sense», «On another occasion, I will do it better»?

In fact, we do not understand. But we try to do better next time, only if we have even the slightest representation, what are you talking about.

We are not all equal.
The secret number 9: It is scary when you sadishsya behind the wheel.

Want to see a fearless man prills of nerves and fear? Ask him the keys to the car. «I'm scared to death when they sit behind the wheel,» - said LaFlamm. «Every time I'm going with it, I am fully confident that die in the next moment».

«From my wife happens, at least one« Automotive History »in the week - and this is not always her fault. All these incidents just happen - maybe because of it bad luck, »- said Andi Beshuk, 31, g.Dzhefferson City, Missouri.

Even if your man is behaving diplomatically, he was terribly afraid of what you can vletet an accident for the next corner.
The secret of number 10: We always want that back, it was 25.

When I was 25, I worked for 16 hours a day and ate pasta with shrimp, six times a week. But the more we like to be with you, the more we thought back to my carefree youth irregular. «Many memories are made of the days when life was beautiful, simple and free of responsibility,» - says Rob Aronson, 41, g.Livingston, New Jersey, married 11 years. «At 25 you udayutsya things which 40 are already impossible.»

This does not mean that we cast you for the rock group. This is simply explained that sometimes we come home from the "ATP Boys - Manny, Moe Jack end" slippage with the steering wheel and old vinyl.
The Secret 11: Give us five minutes of freedom and our life at your feet.

This was in Mexico, when standing on the beach, natiraya your surfing, watching the 3-meter waves, I decided to marry a woman who is now my wife. Until then, I walked around three years, so about this issue. And only there, I took a final decision.

Why? Because she let me in Mexico alone. Hell, it made me go. One of the most important things that men do not talk to you: if you allow us to play poker all night, if you promote our trips to surfing - themselves - our stupid, little hearts with all our male weaknesses and shortcomings will be eternally grateful to you for it.

And it's true.

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment